Iron Man Mark III: Deluxe Version: QS012
THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM THAT IS EXPECTED TO SHIP:
NOVEMBER 2019 - JANUARY 2020
ABOUT THIS QUARTER SCALE FIGURE
“The truth is…I am Iron Man”
In 2018, Marvel Studios marks its 10th anniversary of movie-making history, and it has been a decade since Hot Toys released the first sixth scale Iron Man Mark III collectible figure dedicated to passionate superhero fans. This realistic action figure showcases incredible details soon gained its popularity among collectors with its outstanding craftsmanship and stunning quality at the time.
To commemorate the 10-year anniversary milestone, Sideshow and Hot Toys are going to continue elevating collectibles to the next level and are excited to officially present a Deluxe Version 1/4th scale collectible figure of the iconic Iron Man Mark III from the first Iron Man film.
With an intricate design based on Tony Stark’s third suit of armour, Mark III was the first rendition of ingeniously engineered battle suit inspired by Tony’s Hotrod red and gold colour scheme. This quarter scale collectible figure stands approximately 48.5cm (19 inches) tall, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, LED lights shine through various areas of armour, masterfully applied metallic red and gold colours on armour, articulated armour parts to reveal interior mechanical design or hidden weapons, and interchangeable battle damaged chest and shoulder armour!
The Deluxe Version will exclusively include a surprisingly elaborated LED light-up figure base with design inspired by the Arc Reactor and the Iron Monger armour.
Upgrade your arsenal and have the incredible quarter scale Iron Man Mark III collectible figure (Deluxe Version) as a new addition to your hall of armour today!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III in Iron Man
- One (1) newly painted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 48.5 cm / 19 inches tall
- Over 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armour:
- All-new specially applied metallic gold and red colored painting on armor with weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs, shoulder, forearms, back of legs and upper back (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- There (3) pairs of articulated rib armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) pair of articulated forearm armor allowing extension to form shield or missile firing mode
- One (1) pair of articulated countermeasure dispensers
- One (1) pair of detachable bicep armor
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially designed Iron Monger arm and Arc Reactor-themed diorama figure stand with LED light-up function, Mark III nameplate, and movie logo (battery operated) Exclusive to this Deluxe Version
** Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
** Batteries not included for diorama figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required