With blistering success of the epic screenplay by Marvel Studios, Avengers: Endgame is well-received worldwide and the characters have all gained tremendous popularity including James Rhodes a.k.a Iron Patriot. Though the armor gets a few aesthetic changes, yet his new suit is still highly weaponised, with massive machine guns mounted on arms and shoulders.
In addition to the official unveil of the Battle Damaged Version of Iron Man Mark LXXXV 1/6th scale collectible figure, Hot Toys is excited to present today the new Iron Patriot 1/6th scale collectible figure from the MMS Diecast Series inspired by the final chapter of the 22-film MCU series, Avengers: Endgame for our passionate fans!
The highly-accurate diescast collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/Iron Patriot in Avengers: Endgame. It features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and a helmet head with LED light-up function, metallic blue and reddish-orange painted armor with streamline armor design, LED light-up chest Arc Reactor and repulsors, Iron Patriot’s articulated weapons featuring back-mounted cannons and shoulder-mounted missile launchers, and a specially designed Avengers: Endgame themed figure base!
The 1/6th scale Iron Patriot Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Patriot in Avengers: Endgame
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Metallic blue, reddish orange and grayish silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline armor design
– 6 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
– One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– One (1) set of attachable cannon (attachable to forearm or back of figure)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm cannon (normal and missile firing)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) pair of articulated back-mounted cannons
– One (1) pair of articulated shoulder-mounted missile launchers
– A specially designed movie-themed figure base with movie logo and character name
– Head Sculpted by Tae Ho Kang
– Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
– Armor Painted by Lok Ho
Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021
** Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
© 2019 Marvel.
© 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.