THIS IS THE STANDARD VERSION
Crafted with special attention to reproduce the authentic details found on the Golden Armor and armor wings, the outfit is painted with fine metallic gold color that flaunts a subtle metallic shimmer, giving the incredible design greater texture and visual interest.
Skillfully crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair, a specialized body tailored for Wonder Woman, a set of armor wings in neutral mode, a shiny helmet, Wonder Woman’s signature weapon “Lasso of Truth”, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand for display.
The 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Golden Armor and armor wings are specially applied with gold metallic painting to enhance the shimmering effects
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable armor wings including:
- – One (1) set of armor wings in neutral mode
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- – One (1) pair of fists
- – One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- – One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored and patterned Wonder Woman Golden Armor
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of metallic gold colored heel boots
- One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth)
- One (1) metallic gold colored helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kang Tae Ho
Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and
elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.